When difficult times occur in life, the support and guidance of a trusted and caring voice can be the difference between hope and despair. The All Together Project offers that voice to support to those facing issues involving incarceration and re-entry. Today All Together Certified Professional Coaches and Clinical Therapists have successfully coached dozens of offenders, ex-offenders and their family members offering credible solutions based on real world experience.
Offering support to the following people:
- Those who are about to be incarcerated
- family and friends of those currently incarcerated
- those who have been released and are re-entering society
- friends and family members of those re-entering society
Delivering resources designed to:
- Help people cope with the difficulties of incarceration in constructive ways
- Provide tools and resources that help families stay together
- Guide those who have been released to a successful rebuilding plan for their lives
- Offer stories of success and motivation from voices of experience
All Together Project meetings are an environment of sharing, caring, and building a network of relationships designed to create a long term path for life success. If you, your family, or anyone you know may are in need of support, please contact us today project@writeAwayFoundation.Org or call (334) 377-3911.
All Together Program Statement & History